Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow. You will work with some of the biggest and best names in technology.
Our employee mission is to help you progress in both your career and in life. To create a great experience for you that can translate to customers. We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast. If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an expert in delivering top talent in the technology and IT industry to join us as a Recruiter. You will be developing strategies to proactively identify, engage and recruit the best-fit talent for Tek Experts’ ongoing operations, ad hoc projects, and new business. Expect to be an essential contributor our high-performing team who is responsible for successful candidate management experiences, interviewing processes and pre-onboarding activities. The ideal candidate for this role will be dynamic, passionate and proven to be a person who strives to make a positive difference for both candidates and the customers we support. You should thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Fully execute the end-to-end recruitment process including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and recruitment leadership.
• Actively search resumes on various recruitment channels to get sufficient and qualified CVs for recruitment requirements
• Screen CVs and shortlist candidates for further processing
• Build applicant sources and data by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, other recruiters, media and internet sites
• Manage the posting of job vacancies at top performing recruitment channels
• Employee offers, complete onboarding processes like adding to personnel profile management software and provide recruitment and HR report as requested
• Support operating branding events both online and offline, talent programs selection, and other employer branding activities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3 years of proven experience in recruitment as an in-house recruiter, headhunter or within a recruitment agency, preferably in a technology services environment
• An active, hardworking, enthusiastic nature and a willingness to work overtime
• Natural networking ability and a love of meeting new people
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills
• Experience working with an ATS preferred
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• Attractive salary & benefits package
• Full salary on probation period
• Compulsory insurance (full salary), health-check once a year and PTI health insurance
• Flexible working time (performance-focus), 5 working days per week (Monday-Friday)
• Experience with the biggest and best names in technology. Stable company with excellent growth
• Opportunities for career growth. Professional training- learn transferable skills.
• Be part of a highly collaborative, supportive, global team.