Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Building the TOP SOFTWARE PRODUCT STUDIO in Southeast Asia for Global market with 1000 people (in ~ 5 years)
- BRINGING INNOVATIVE IDEAS TO LIFE through building great software products together with our clients and partners.
- Building PowerGate in Japan to 200 people in ~ 2 years
As a Sales Manager, you will:
- Represent PowerGate Group and maintain a good image of the company
- Present, promote, and sell PowerGate's services
- Develop a comprehensive sales and distribution strategy to maximize sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with members of the Marketing team to penetrate the market effectively.
- Provide advice when preparing bid documents and integrated proposals for key accounts.
- Promote positive relationships with major customers to understand their needs.
- Reach out to customer leads generated by the inside sales team or from marketing activities.
- Achieve agreed sales targets
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Having experience in Sales Software Service
- Only accept candidate with experience from Senior Sales Software Services ( IT Outsourcing) level and above
- Only accept candidate with 1,5 years experience in this field
- Sales experience in foreign markets
- Strong business acumen, operations and problem-solving skills, along with the ability to assess current practices, identify opportunities for improvement, build consensus and drive the implementation of related changes.
- A flexible nature, good sense of humor, the ability establishes strong working relationships, and enjoy being part of team of like-minded individuals.
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Team Leader experience (required)
Benefits and General information:
- Attractive salary package & management bonus (based on skills and experience)
- Stocks or Profit-share options for management roles and will be discussed directly with more details
- Probation with 100% monthly salary, 13th month salary, quarterly bonus (Package from 14 – 16 month salary).
- Salary review 2 times per year.
- Have opportunities to communicate and work directly with customers from the USA, Europe, Australia and other countries around the world.
- Annual summer company trip, health-checking; quarterly team-building
- Monthly company parties, presents for weddings, birthdays, and so on.
- Vacation days, social assurance and medical assurance according to the Labor Law
- Working hours: from 9 a.m to 18 p.m (Lunch break: 1 hour)
- Working 5 days per week in a professional and yet young, dynamic environment
- And many other benefits.