What We Can Offer
• Has the ability to query database, SQL server, perform server migrations, run reports and customize reports (After initial training)
• Has the ability to operate in a virtual server environment (Hyper-V).
• Executes all aspects of network administration and PC support in a manufacturing environment.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Interfaces with software/hardware vendors.
• Interfaces with AFOC and FOP IT and other divisions to facilitate interdivision cooperation.
• Provides system analysis and design to help facilitate process improvement and automation and improve data integrity.
• Provides end-user software support for a wide variety of applications, including Microsoft Office products, Crystal reports, and especially Macola ES.
• Manages the Wide-Area-Network connecting two domestic and two foreign data sites, hosting five remote servers.
• Identifies and implement new systems and applications to improve the productivity and reduces the operating costs and staffing requirements for the division.
• Provides business analysis and training for new applications and integration of data collection, bar-coding, EDI, ASN, etc.
• Provides worldwide emergency datacenter and traveling employee software and hardware support as needed.
• Completes the annual Sarbanes Oxley audit report and maintain all systems in compliance with these requirements.
• Travels to China occasionally to for training as required (5%).
• Works on call for emergencies.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college/university with major in Information Technology
• 3 years of related IT experience and/or training, manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows Desktop, web browsers, etc.
• Ability to work without supervision consistently performing duties to company standards.
• Customer Focus
• Exceptional work ethic
• Culture change agent
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal
• Confident decision-making/Conflict Resolution
• Effective Time Management