Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
VNG Solutions provides top-notch services while strictly adhering to international standards. We remain in the public eye as experts in "the next big technologies”. VNG Solutions will provide you with a creative environment with an emphasis on B2B services, where you will have the opportunity to foster your abilities and learn about various technologies to advance your career.
We are dedicated to the development and well-being of our staff members while creating a supportive work environment that allows them to reach their greatest potential.
Our IT Service Management department is looking for process-driven, talented IT Service Management Specialists across three levels (I-III) to join our remote team. As an integral part of our team, you'll be responsible for implementing, supporting, and continually improving our service management policies and processes. This role offers an exciting opportunity to shape the service management landscape within our organization, ensuring the highest standards of IT service delivery and operational excellence.
• Define, document, oversee, and support IT Service Management (ITSM) policies, processes, and tools, focusing on areas such as change, release, asset, incident, and problem management, among others.
• Understanding of GIS solutions like ArcGIS, MapBox
• Lead initiatives in service configuration management (SCM) to model applications and services, enhancing change and incident management processes.
• Develop strategies for application modeling, conduct data collection and analysis, and present reports for continuous improvement.
• Participate in outage resolution, change management compliance, and problem investigations.
• Conduct compliance audits, analyze data to identify trends, and develop actionable solutions.
• Document and track critical success factors, key performance indicators, and core operational metrics.
• Drive the implementation of service improvement initiatives.
• Manage problem records, encompassing both reactive and proactive problem management.
• Prepare and participate in Change Advisory Board (CAB) and Technical Change Advisory Board (TCAB) meetings.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 4 to 6+ years of work experience in ITSM, with a specific focus on asset and configuration management for advanced levels (II-III).
• Proven track record in measuring process performance and using metrics to drive service improvements.
• Strong technical acumen and leadership capabilities, particularly for senior levels
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• ITIL training and/or certification, with ITIL v4 Foundation Certification required. Advanced certification (e.g., Practitioner or Intermediate level) is preferred, especially for higher levels (II-III).
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
• Proficient in office productivity tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).