What We Can Offer
Our business sectors include:
1. Renewable Energy & Power Utilities (wind energy, solar rooftop power, hydropower…)
2. Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Engineering Services
3. Water Utilities Development & Environment
4. Real Estate Development & Leasing
5. IT Digital Transformation Products & Services
This position is for REE Digital (providing IT Digital Transformation for REE Group). The successful candidate would join our internal project to build the best-in-class products
- Responsible for the architectural design, development, and deployment design of the project
- Consult and defines system solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms
- Researches, identifies, selects, and tests technology products required for solution delivery
- Establishes, implements, and documents the technology integration or migration strategies.
- Requires staying on top of the industry trend and new technologies for the system architecture.
- Works on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
- Goals are generally communicated in solution or project goal terms.
- Provide a leadership role for the work group through knowledge in the area of specialization.
1+ years of experience in the role of Software Architect/Technical Team Leader.
(5+ years of experience as a senior full-stack developers
2+ years of experience on people management)
- Strong in Microservices architecture for high traffic applications would be strong plus
- knowledge of OOP, design patterns, multithreading/concurrency programming, data structure, and algorithms.
- Very strong problem solving with deep system know-how across all layers.
- Experience in the good foundation of SQL and NoSQL databases, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Couchbase, MongoDB.
- Experience in distributed storage & messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Active, Kafka…), microservices, ELK, and mobile development.
- Experience with event-driven applications using queues, service buses, and other related patterns.
- Experience defining the architecture of cloud-deployed applications (AWS/Google Cloud Platform preferred).
- Experience with containerized applications using Docker, Kubernetes, or another similar tooling.
- Experience establishing legacy modernization and migration roadmaps for large-scale applications.
- Understanding of CI/CD software development environments.
- Experience in agile development teams, such as Scrum, Kanban.
- Interested in dealing with technical challenges and keen on exploring new things.
- Good problem-solving skills and teamwork spirit.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with other developers and stakeholders.
- Good English communication.
- Pro-active and able to work independently and in team with high level teamwork approach;
- Good relationship building and persuasive communication skills."
* Work Location: 3rd Floor, Etown 5 - 364 Cong Hoa, Tan Binh District, HCMC (Monday - Friday)
* Explore us:
Facebook/ Insta: https://www.facebook.com/REEcorp.1977
Recruitment Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/reecruitment