What We Can Offer
- Operating, managing IT equipment systems, support software systems in VSIP
- Establishing, operating, and monitoring systems, handling equipment management & warning systems within the framework of EAM-GIS (enterprise asset management - geographic information system) and Smart Industrial systems Park.
- Be an administrator and maintain all software and hardware copyrights to ensure uninterrupted operation. Performance monitoring and system maintenance on demand.
- Participate in the development, upgrade, maintenance, infrastructure training, and IT application projects, work with contractors on related issues in the project.
- Assist other departments in checking, maintaining, and troubleshooting related IT systems.
- From 2-5 years of experience working in Information Technology as an IT specialist or above.
- At least one year of experience working on projects as an IT specialist, project coordinator, or higher.
- Knowledge of IT system architecture for businesses such as IT Business Analysis, IoT, computer networks, storage systems, ERP systems, EAM, Smart/ Digital solutions...
- Good at English