Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel.
- Support, troubleshooting and perform tasks in a VMware virtual environment.
- Supervised, monitored, and collaborated with hotel staff (CRE, Engineer, Sales...) and management team on all systems related issues pertaining to the operation of the Guest ( Wifi Internet, Japanese TV & IPTV)
- Responds courteously and efficiently to queries and problems from guests and system users.
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Server, Interface Server), Workstations, Networking equipment, PABX, email accounts, and also support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
- Regular doing Windows updated with latest security update for Servers & Computers.
- Actively administered and managed the network, workstation operating systems, security systems, safety backups and servers related to the systems of the hotel.
- Other tasks assign by IT Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in IT field, including Network operating system, Windows Server, Mail system
- Planning & Executing Backup Plans (file server, database)
- Networking Hardware Installation & Maintenance
- Good ability to self-train on new technologies.
- Can work under pressure, pleasing personality, polite and courteous.
- Sociable, friendly, flexible, and diplomatic, able to work as a team.
- Assiduous, careful, have a sense of responsibility to work.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English language.
* An attractive remuneration package will be offered for the above positions, commensurate with skills and experience. If you are interested in a career with a company that is famous for the training, development and growth of their employees.