What We Can Offer
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operation and Support
- Support the school’s users to troubleshoot problems occurring on their desktops/laptops and tablet including problems with IT equipments, OS and standard applications.
- Train users on efficient use of hardware/software applications and ensure that it is complied with the organization’s IT policy
- Following the IT ticket system and take appropriate action to ensure a satisfactory response with acceptable time frames in line with the department’s service level agreement
- Keep up to date with current technology, hardware, operating systems, general productivity software and be prepared to make recommendations to the Helpdesk Supervisor, to support continuous improvement of provision
- Produce support documentation, user guides, and maintain an ICT support knowledge base
2. Engineering and Provisioning
- Deploy/install, maintain, upgrade IT equipment and standard applications including of personal computing, tablet and network hardware and software systems with local area network and wide area network connections
- Perform diagnostic tests, modify or repair desktop hardware, including PC, tablet, printer, projector and peripherals
- Configure, deploy and maintain classroom and office ICT hardware and software applications
- Follow the instruction from IT Manager in supporting network, system as well as applications in need
- Undertake and record periodic preventative maintenance checks / cleaning of ICT resources and follow up issues as required
- Manage, update inventory for all IT equipment
- To carry and move ICT equipment around the school campus. Involving some heavy lifting.
- Experience working with Microsoft Certified Professional (Windows 10); Office 365 and CompTIA A+ or equivalent
- Knowledge of networks and systems administration is preferable
- Very good practical knowledge in desktop hardware, office devices (PCs, laptops, iPad, printers…), operating systems (Windows 10) and various office applications.
- Detailed, well-organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Practical experience in an English-speaking environment is preferable
- Hard working, self-learning toward new technology
- Team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with students, teachers and colleagues