What We Can Offer
Achievement of the objectives set by the Group IT Department
– Playing a key role in defining the strategy and objectives in terms of IT development.
– Manage all IT infrastructure and services across the business
– Ensure daily availability of core business systems & applications.
– Install, configure & maintain software and hardware both PC and Mac as required
– Provide IT support to internal staff (between 80-100 users)
– Resolving IT related issues in a timely and professional manner
– Management of MS365 processes including scheduled system backups and DRS
– Proactively manage preventative policies on infrastructure & security components
– Supporting basic devops projects
IT department management
– Plan the department's activities and ensure that schedules are respected.
– Ensure the management of subcontracting: call for tenders, choice of service providers, contract management, technical monitoring.
– Able to configure modern client and server technologies (Mac and Windows), networking and security, databases, virtualized environments in a cloud based environment.
Network and infrastructure knowledge
– Installation, maintenance and security of the operating and information system
– Supervise the purchase of computer equipment and software.
– Supervise the infrastructure of local information networks and guarantee their operation and security (in collaboration with the CTO).
Plan maintenance plans
– Define the quality and security policies and procedures for information systems.
– Guarantee proper compliance and governance with the clear documentation to support/
– Responsible for the migration of local tools to all Group tools
– Support and assistance to users and cross-functional functions
– Provide technical support and assistance to users.
– Identify all the internal communication means required for the implementation of new IS projects, submit them for validation to the CTO before installation.
– 5 to 8 year's experience
– Experience in team management and project management.
– Microsoft operating systems: Windows 10 and Azure AD and federated SSO models.
– Experience on OAUTH and SAML protocols.
– Experience in MacOS management.
– Experience in Office365 and M365 configurations.
– Knowledge of Apple Business Manager product suite.
– Sound understanding of the full range of network layers: cabling, patch panels, switches, VLANs, LANs, WANs, VPNs, routers, DNS, DHCP and enterprise wi-fi.
– Ability to interact confidently with internal staff on technical issues.
– IT certifications such as MCSE will be an advantage.
– Well – organized, independent, timely & pro-active in carrying out duties .
– Good team management capabilities, fluent English and Vietnamese.
– A proactive and can-do approach to your role.