Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Together with the rest of Group-IT in SPRING family, you will be part of supporting and configuring the IT solutions that our customers use in a large global network. You will be a part of a dedicated IT team, that counts 8 employees in Denmark and Vietnam. Your working office will be in HCMC alongside our 4 IT-staffs, that every day live our vision, Better Together. Being better together means that cooperation, engagement, fun, and joy are a fundamental part of our culture. We believe in professional friendships across borders, and we are proud that everyone contributes to making this a great place to work.
Committed, and Dedicated.
As an employee of the 1st line team, you will be the first person our customers will meet when they call or write to the SPRING family. In this function, it is important that you can define the IT problem so that the customer can move forward quickly. For that, you need your experience with support in IT, both on the Windows and MAC platform, your strong customer service gene, and you’re understanding that speed plays a significant role for the customer.
Your tasks will include:
• Answering user inquiries on MS teams or on phone
• Defining and managing issues
• Problem solving IT related issues.
• Escalation of problems to 2nd or 3rd support
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Passionate about customer service and support.
• Have more than 3 years of experience with IT support for larger companies and has a structured approach to task solution.
• Have experience with ticket systems, preferably ServiceDesk, but not a requirement.
• Have knowledge of Office365 administration.
• Good in both writing and speaking English (TOEIC 700).
• Good overview and can prioritize tasks.
You are offered:
• Innovative work environment with skilled and committed colleagues.
• Central role in an important function.
• Becoming a part of a global IT department.
• Salary according to qualifications.
• Monday to Friday, from 2 PM to 10 PM .
• You will report to Group CISO.