What We Can Offer
- Administrate IT infrastructure: Network, Windows server, Centos Server, VPS server, Firewall/ Security policies at Headquarter and branches.
- Administrative applications for company’s business operations.
- Daily monitoring services, network, server infra to ensure the systems/ services works properly.
- Proactive detect issues and action to prevent any infra incidents.
- Research and step by step deploy virtual infrastructure to improve system efficiency.
- Other jobs will be assigned by IT Director in specific time.
- Have background or related in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
- Prefer 25-35 years old.
- Must have 03 years of experience in configure and administrate LAN, WAN system (router, switch L3, VLAN, routing, VPN...).
- Have knowledge equivalent CCNP, MCSA Windows Server (CCNP, MCSA certificate is one advantage), good knowledge about network security.
- Experience in administrate MS Windows server and Linux OS, operation system on Cloud or Data Center.
- Must have experience in trouble shooting and support users relate to WIFI, PC, laptop, printer problem, internet access, antivirus, install software…
- Active, enthusiasm, good co-work attitude, hard to learn and self-study.
• Desirable skills:
- Have knowledge about virtualization system is an advantage.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance based bonuses and incentives through annually performance review.
- Company trip every year, monthly team building events.