Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• To assist Head of ICT Planning in managing the Company’s IT infrastructures and its operations to ensure the entire company’s IT environment and business applications can always function properly and securely.
• Deliver a high quality of services to enhance the function of infrastructures, operation and meet internal customer’s expectations.
*** Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Execute daily IT operations.
• Execute the strategic and midterm plans of IT.
• Prepare documentation and reports including but not limited to manuals, test guides, project plans and work breakdowns.
• Work in partnership with internal and/or external stakeholders to design, manage, test and seek agreement on development systems solutions to meet the needs of the business.
• Coordinate with other team to accomplish business requirement.
• Develop and suggest the recommendations for supporting implementation and continuous improvement to the team and department.
• Another task will be assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Work Experience
- Minimum 03 years working experience in IT infrastructures, operations, or technical support environment.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SSL/TLS, and DNS
- Having knowledge of design patterns, system architecture, and best practices
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and Kubernetes Implementation
- Having knowledge of Window/UNIX/Linux operating system including troubleshooting and system hardening
- Loves to automate things.