Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To be a part of Virtuos means to be a creator and aim at excellence.
At Virtuos, we harness the latest technologies to make video games better and more immersive than ever before. That is why we pride ourselves on constantly pushing the boundaries of possibility since our founding in 2004.
Virtuosi are a team of experts – people who have come together to share their mutual passion for producing high-quality games. People who share the same enthusiasm for exploring new ideas and the constant drive to excel in their field. People who believe in earning success through dedication.
As a group, Virtuos has become a recognized leader in its field, has been growing faster than its peers in recent years, and is pursuing an aggressive global expansion strategy. To this end, we are seeking an experienced IT Security Specialist who can join our team and help pave the way toward our new goals.
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Category: IT – Hardware/IT – Software/Networking
Preferred Language: English
- Planning, implementing and maintaining network system hardware devices such as workstations, servers, switches, routers, printers, access control lock….
- Managing EMC SAN, VMWare, Veeam backup, Domain Controller, Firewall, Endpoint Server.
- Implementing and maintaining network security, VPN, IPS, IDS.
- Research, develop, implement, test and review an organization’s information security in order to protect information and prevent unauthorized access. Inform users about security measures, explain potential threats, install software, implement security measures and monitor networks
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Oversees all transitions into production
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution
- Design and implement system security and data assurance.
- Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly.
- Continued research into new technologies to consult management board for upgrading system.
- Identifies & provides IT solutions for all possible contingencies. Develop Information Protection solutions, system and policies.
- Sets up, develops, implements IT policies, procedures conformity with company business plan.
- Support users: troubleshooting and fixing hardware, software issues, writing guideline for users, etc.,
- Monitoring system and making weekly report to IT Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3-5 years experiences in planning, implementing and maintaining network security
- Analysis and problem solving, troubleshooting skill…
- Fluent in written and spoken English
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Since 1999, Glass Egg has been committed to delivering excellent art outsourcing services to game publishers/developers as well as non-game companies worldwide including: 3D assets (Characters, environments, props, vehicles, weapons, etc.) and 2D/3D concept design.
• Attractive salary & bonus.
• 3 types of Insurance covered by the company (based on 100% of Net salary), according to Vietnam Labor Law.
• Opportunity to upgrade your skills and grow with AAA game projects.
• Young & dynamic working environment.
• Flexible working time.
• Company trip, YE party, Xmas,…
And many more attractive benefits to find out