Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work with the other development dept/vendor to determine project requirements for test/production environments.
- Monitor application server performance and respond appropriately. Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures, backup procedures, and provides level 2 support.
- Troubleshoot problems from users to identify causes as well as provide solutions, & implementation of system relating to systems, applications and databases.
- Keep current with emerging software enhancements, security patches and bug fixes.
- Modifies, installs, and prepares technical documentation for system software applications.
- Assist team leader to manage IT projects relating to systems, applications and databases
- Assist team leader to make reports about the scalability & capacities of systems & databases on a weekly basis and as requested
- Serve as the IT Staff of FEC as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 2 years of experience with middle-ware (web-logic/ Jboss/WebSphere Deployment), IBM HTTP Server,
- Knowledge of AIX operating system
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems by reviewing logs, and performing various UNIX commands
- Must be available to troubleshoot incidences and resolve problems in a timely fashion which may require attendance after working hour.
- Independent self-starter with proven ability to operate in a team environment, motivated to take action, and take ownership of the environment.