Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of IT System Administrator of our Ho Chi Minh office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for this position are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Configuring and maintaining the networked computer system, including hardware, system software, applications and virtualization.
• Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly.
• Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues when they arise.
• Replacing and upgrading defective or outdated components when necessary.
• Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
• Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the networked computer system.
• Providing technical support when requested.
• Documenting any processes which employees need to follow in order to successfully work within our computing system.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Associate or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
• 5 years of network administration, or system administration experience.
• Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
• Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
• System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
• Adaptability: Shows agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
• Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.