What We Can Offer
- System operation (package software or business application): Setup, configuration and maintance for the operating system (OS) such as Windows servers, VMWare vSphere,Hyper-V …
- System ID operator
- System monitoring
- Installing and configuring hardware and software
- Manage and maintain IT assets
- Quick understand and strictly follow policies and procedures of the bank.
- Provide general IT supports to other staff.
- Other duties assigned by Team Head & Department Head
- University Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 year of experience as an IT Engineer
- Solid knowledge in LAN and WAN.
- Experience in database administration: MS SQL, Oracle.
- Experience in Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, IBM, HPE, DELL server, SAN switch & storage
- Experience in VMware vCenter, VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Experience in Backup & restore with Veritas Backup, VAEM, Arconis & ARCserve, Microsoft DPM
- Experience in troubleshooting of software & hardware: routers, switches, PCs & Printers…etc
- Having experience in IT projects
- Having experience in any development language or RPA is an advantage
- Having banking experience is an advantage.
- Analytical, creative, dynamic & hardworking.
- Having good presentation & report kills.
- Work under high pressure and willing to work overtime if required