Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Be able to conduct the following roles/ processes:
+ 2nd Level Support
+ Change Management
+ Configuration Management
+ Capacity Management
+ Technical Analysis
+ Test Management
- Registering and classifying received incidents and undertaking an immediate effort in order to restore failed IT services as quickly as possible. If no ad-hoc solution can be achieved, transfer the incident to expert technical support groups.
- Solving more complex issues, fulfilling requests and participating in problem-solving.
- Collaborate with ICT group and external suppliers, managing the introduction of new services/ solutions.
- Ensure continuity of ICT Operations regarding Telecommunications and Networks.
- Managing backup system, ensuring that backups and scheduled jobs are performed.
- Installing server and network system in the data center, offices.
- Collaborate with the cybersecurity team to manage incidents and execute remedial measures.
- Through organizational escalation, outsourcers to manage incident/ service requests and sort out problems according to service levels negotiated.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor or college degree in Information Technology or other relevant fields.
- ICT knowledge within several areas: Windows OS on clients and servers, M365, Hybrid Azure AD, Veeam, Cisco, LAN-WAN, Intune; collaboration solutions: Teams, SharePoint, telephony, and video conferencing, etc.
- Good ITSM knowledge in the ITIL framework; request, change, incident and problem management.
- Good English and Vietnamese, both written and spoken.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Ability to absorb information and learn fast.
- Adaptive (self-learning) with the ability to instruct others.
- Proactive and able to take responsibility.