Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Install, set up the necessary computers & IT devices in teacher’s room, classroom, ICT room, Lab room … and ensure they always function well as expected.
- Plan of periodical maintenance for all IT Equipment at campus level.
- Collaborate with IT central office to set up and install the network & system in campus according to IT Security Policy
- Compliant to the guideline by IT central office in managing the IT Platform at campus
- Supervise the project roll out initiated by Central Office in alignment with IT Project Governance.
- Lead the process to make annual budget in their own campus and submit central office on time.
- Manage IT inventory & completely manage full life cycle of IT devices at campus such as computers, desktops, Laptops, switch, router, wifi, camera, server, NAS, SAN, projector, printer, others …
- Collaborate with Audit team in Central Office to undertake the annual counting for inventory of asset.
- Manage access to Server Room/Network cabinet at campus and record in detail who enter the server room and reason in access log.
- Periodically submit the report to IT central office following the standard template
- Actively supervise the process to solve the tickets assigned to own campus and reasonably relocate them to technicians.
- Ensure the tickets should be solved in expected timeline, alignment with SLA
- Translate the initiative from local management & discuss and get approval by IT central office in order to have final best-suit solution for campus, in alignment with IT Strategy.
- Identify the areas of improvement at campus level, actively share ideas/initiatives to all the colleagues among the campus.
- Play the role of IT representative to announce, update the IT news at campus.
- Monitor the team performance and motivate the team members
- Create the inspiring team environment with an open communication
- Set the goal and objectives for technicians at campus in order to achieve the KPI for whole IT Team at campus
- Discover the training need and provide suitable training to technician
- Build up the teamwork and solidarity
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience in Education Industry is highly prefered
- Minimum of 3 years IT Team Leader experience
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office Tools, PC Computing, Basic Networking, Printing, Drive Network, -
Antivirus on Client Side, Update at Client Side … Ability to diagnose and resolve the basic technical issue
- Have technique and practice for client enquiries, troubleshooting and problem resolution and prioritization.
- Able to communicate in English
- Strong leadership skill is a must
- Teamwork spirit, self-motivated.