Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsible for providing technology lead, R&D for state-of-the-art solutions, technical implementation, support and management of Fujitsu Customer’s server, operating system, virtualization and Database administration. The Technical Expert shall maintain an End-to-End system to make sure Customers can utilize a non-down time system to operate their business at the highest efficiency, always being able to catch up technology trends, provide DX solution to address Customers’ pain points to escalate ICT-based business output.
- Design, implement infrastructure system
- Install, support, maintain HCI System such as OpenStack, Nutanix, VXRail, PRIMEFLEX, etc.
- Handle high-end system/equipment of Fujitsu, IBM, HPE, DELL-EMC
- Design, configure and deploy network devices (LAN, WLAN, NMS, IDS/IPS).
- Respond immediately to security or usability concerns of network/system.
- Manage the operation of PBX system. Co-operate with vendor to fix the problem of PBX system.
- Support end users in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software incidents users encounter
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Manage project, PMO jobs to ensure project delivery in terms of quality, timeline, OPPL
- Make/maintenance operation/trouble/proposal document which meet customer demands/requirements
- Support Sales/Presales for solution architecture
- Able to lead a group of Engineers & related Parties in project implementation, control and manage progress status, report to line manager timely.
- Maintain strong technical knowledge of both hardware, software for Fujitsu and Non-Fujitsu products.
- Self-manage and deliver successful assigned new projects.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Bachelor’s or University’s Degree in IT or Telecommunications.
English skill in both speaking and writing
Network technical knowledge to perform Firewall setting such as (Fortigate, Juniper …), Cisco Layer 2/3 switches, VPN setting and troubleshooting.
Technical knowledge of virtualization technologies.
Technical Knowledge and hands on experience in the below technologies or variants of in an enterprise level support environment:
o Microsoft server products (Windows 2003 to 2019)
o Microsoft AD (Active Directory) and integrated elements/technologies such as DNS, GPO, DHCP, AD DS and RBAC, DFS
o Anti-Virus solutions
o Technical knowledge of Exchange technologies (Exchange, Office 365, ISA / TMG / Forefront, Symantec EV, Mimecast, Websense)
Document new and existing processes.
Customer facing experience as you will be working with technical, process and customer facing documentation.
Having skillset & able create solution for at least 3 technical skills below:
o Virtualization hypervisor platform.
o Database Administration
o Networking Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper.
o Security and Data protection.
o Network (Cisco; Juniper; Fortinet; Checkpoint; Palo Alto; etc.)
o Server (Fujitsu; IBM; HP; NEC; DELL; etc.)
o PABX (Panasonic; NEC; Avaya; Unify, etc.) (optional)
o System (Microsoft; Symantec; VMware; SolarWinds; Acronis; etc.)
o Security (Vulnerability Assessment; Managed Security Services; etc.)
o Access Line (MPLS; Internet Lease Line; FTTH; etc.) (optional)
5. Experiences and Certificates
- Minimum 10 years of experience in System / Mainframe / Cloud / Network Engineer / Network Administrator
- Have Cisco certificate CCNA/CCNP.
- Have experiences related to DB including ORACLE, SQL, Postgre, DB2, …
- Have system administration-related Certificates.
- Understand deeply AWS, MS Azure, cloud architectures
- Have experiences in implement and deploy Nutanix or OpenStack
- Understanding communication protocols and routing protocols.
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tool.
- Solid background in network administration and optimization for large-scale enterprises.
- Have Microsoft MCSA/MCSE and/or ITIL certified is advantaged.
- Proficient in English.
- Good understanding/experiences about Windows platform and application such as: Active Directory/DNS/Domain Controller.
- Be able to handle Linux-based systems
- Ability of programming a script for daily operation automation is advantaged.
- Excellent presentation, communication and problem solving.
- Good skill of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)