What We Can Offer
• Provide solutions based on user needs under the direction of the product owner and technical lead.
• Design, develop, and test APIs.
• Ensuring high performance.
• Responsible for performance tuning and optimization. Provide and own product solutions.
• Contribute to continued growth of the teammate skills & processes. Opportunities :
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
Secondary Skills: AWS/Cloud, Hibernate, Nodejs
• Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in API development.
• Good English communication and presentation skill.
• Expertise in API development using Java and Spring, Microservices, Rest API.
• Experience in Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP) Web Services (Restful/Any web services).
• Expertise in PCF, Mule Gateway, App Dynamics, Splunk.
• Understand MVC models and coding standards.
• Skilled in using Agile tooling such as Jira, Confluence and Slack.
• Understanding of the principals of DevOps and Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery.
• Knowledge and expertise of DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Git, GitHUB and Nexus. • Knowledge of any DB (preferably Oracle), SQL pl SQL.
• Banking Domain Knowledge as a plus.