What We Can Offer
- Our goal is simple: to be #1 digital technology team in Vietnam. To achieve this, we are seeking for Technical Leaders to drive innovation and transformation by placing a heavy emphasis on the craft of software development and the adoption of engineering principles.
- At the core, our business is banking but technology is critical to serving the needs of our millions of customers and delivering on our mission of financial inclusion and literacy for the emerging markets. To achieve this goal, TYME Global has established a Centre of Excellence in Vietnam to be a world-class digital technology hub.
About our Team:
- Our team is responsible for creating a brand of new digital financial platforms and apps that are highly reliable and scalable using modern engineering practices. You will be joining a project which talented software engineers in our Digital Bank Build team who is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the new digital banking platform and the customer channels. As part of the team, you will be responsible for implementing software features, involve in technical designs, and writing tests to ensure the high-quality delivery of the product. The teams operate in Scrum and DevOps model.
- We’re looking for top engineers out there! During the interview process, we will test your coding and design skills to assess your experience and depth of knowledge. Don’t worry our interview process will be fun!
- Work within a specific problem where you will design, develop, and deploy backend services with a focus on scalability, high availability, and low latency.
- Solve complex technical and business problems and learning new technology and frameworks.
- Be part of a team that will take full responsibility for the features you own.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, monitor, and improve, you are responsible for the full life-cycle of your product – build it, own it.
- A pragmatic mindset.
- Outstanding problem-solving ability, eagerness to learn, and curiosity.
- A few years of software development experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages.
- Strong database and schema design for large-scale application.
- Adaptable attitude and personality that is ready for continuous change.
- Collaboration and culture fit in Agile experience will be an advantage.
- Good English reading and writing skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing distributed systems on top of microservices architecture, event-driven architecture using Java, Spring and Sprint boot, Kafka, Redis, etc. is a big plus
- Experience in AWS, Ansible, Packer, Docker, Rancher, K8s is a big plus
- Experienced in automated testing frameworks is a plus
- Good English listening and speaking is a big plus
- Experience working in the banking and the financial domain is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here: We pride ourselves on being cutting edge and stretching the limits of all our personnel – whether you are a mobile engineer, in quality assurance, or a technical lead architect in our team. Our engineering teams form a cohesive, collaborative and motivated community that delivers innovative solutions to our businesses in Asia and Africa.
You’ll love working with us if you are:
- Passionate about technology
- Independent but also a good team player
- Comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity
- Focused on usability and speed
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management
At TYME Global opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by the company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) – we focus on your development.
- Values-driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company’s events (team building, coffee run, blue card…)
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from the company.
- Work-life balance 40 hours per week from Mon to Fri.