What We Can Offer
• +2 years of Java programming experience.
• Strong experience with Java/J2EE, Spring framework (Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring Boot), JDBC, and Hibernate.
• Having experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL.
• Familiarity with build tools such as Jenkins, Ant, and Maven.
• Having a good mindset and experience in Unit testing or development testing to ensure development quality.
• Having the opportunity to learn Golang.
• Good writing and verbal English.
Good to have:
• Experience with microservices and service-oriented architectures.
• Knowledge Front End Development Skills in ReactJS is a big plus.
• Familiarity with Docker.
• Experience with large-scale, real-time, and distributed applications.
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum, Review/Refactor, CI/Jenkins, Git CI/CD is an advantage.
• Knowledge of Spring Webflux is an advantage.
What you will get in return?
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Full salary in probation time
• Annual performance review and bonus
• Premium private insurance, annual health check
• Company trip, team buildings, Happy Hour
• Gifts on special occasions: Birthday, Tet, Christmas …
• Cafeteria and free snack, fitness room.
• Paid leave: 12 annual leave, 5 marriage leave, maternity leave, 30 sick leave…
• Opportunity to train both technical and soft skills to develop your career path