Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The primary focus of this position will be to develop new features and enhancements to the Fortna product suite. The Developer will collaborate with Fortna testing, implementation, and delivery teams to analyze requirements for highly scalable and transactional applications
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Participating in Software Design, Coding, Review, Testing, and Integration, depending on the company's software project.
• Participating in Software Requirement clarification to provide feedback and Software Design
• Assisting Software QA and Infrastructure Engineers in Qualifying, Deploying and Packaging Company’s software product and libraries.
• Assisting Software QA in development of component and project test plans and test automation.
• Assisting in mentoring Junior Java Developers.
• Collaborating with other team members to foster a team atmosphere.
• Maintaining high-quality software source code and documentation.
• Providing remote or onsite support and troubleshooting for the Client's systems.
• Have open-minded, ready to learn and share new techniques and technologies. We welcome all of your ideas and contribution to improving productivity.
Being an Associate of Fortna, you are offered:
• Flexible working hours (5 working days/week) and no overtime
• Competitive salary with annual review and performance bonus
• 100% official salary during the probation period; 13th-month salary
• Modern facilities with Laptop Dell Precision 7550 chip I7-10xxxH, Ram 32GB, SDD 1TB and at least 2 high-quality monitors
• Onsite opportunities in the US, UK (1-3 months/year)
• Annual luxury vacations and monthly Happy Hour
Exciting company outings/events and team building activities,
• Outstanding Wellness and English training allowances
• Bao Viet Premium health-care insurance
• Sponsored training and self-development opportunities (English, PMP, CSM...)
• 10% paid working time per week for personal development (attending soft skill courses, reading books, working on side projects, self-teaching any new IT-related concepts)
• Free access to over 9,000 courses on LinkedIn
• Supportive, international, dynamic working environment and talented, culturally diverse teams
• A large pantry full of snack, drink, and seasonal fresh fruit
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 3+ years of experience with Java (8 or later) programming language.
• Experience with developing high-performance, highly scalable, and customizable applications
• Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented analysis and design, data structure, and algorithm.
• Have experience with at least 1 RDBMS (Oracle/Postgres/MySQL…), Message Broker, ESB, RESTful API development, and Microservices.
• Able to work with Git; Docker and one of the following build tools as Maven or Gradle.
• Experience with other open-source operating systems and development tools.
• Good command in English
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally
• Ability to perform essential functions of the job