What We Can Offer
- Analyze requirements, implement features in specification documents.
- Turn design and user interface mockups into functional websites
- Follow improvement suggestion from technical lead/senior based on code review.
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, design patterns, etc.). Comply with the coding standards (SDLC guidelines) - Unit Tests; Follow coding standards
- Provide estimates for development effort with support of senior.
- Come up with suggestions, raise early any concerns to Tech lead / Project Manager
- Research new technologies and existing libraries
- Experience in architecture patterns, coding conventions & best practices
- Experience in one or more of the following Open-source frameworks: Spring 3/4/5 (MVC, Security, Data, batch, ..), Play Framework
- Good knowledge / understanding of the following tools and concepts: Maven, Apache Tomcat, ORM (Hibernate, Spring Data), RESTFul APIs, XML, Guava
- Good Knowledge in Relational DBMS: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Knowledge/Experience in NoSQL DBMS (MongoDB, CouchDB ...)
- Knowledge in CI/CD, Docker, and Restful API, Amazon Web Services.
- Familiar with bug tracking systems: Jira / Redmine / Mantis
- Experience in web security
- Hands-on Java IDE: IntelliJ/ Eclipse
- Good communication in English
- Strong leadership, collaboration, presentation skill, ability to think creatively and strategically
* Nice-to-have skills:
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Amazon AWS is an advantage
- Knowledge of front-end development: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, ReactJS is an advantage