What We Can Offer
As a Java Developer, your responsibilities will be:
- Developing and implementing Payment, Retail and FinTech projects.
- Meeting with customers and partners for requirements and specifications
- R&D on assigned modules and projects for company and customers
- Working on both domestic and oversea projects.
1. Salary: 500 - 1,500 USD & Annual review + Lunch allowances + Bonus: Twice per year.
2. Liberty Health insurance
3. Summer vacation allowance and other allowance according to the Company's regulations
4. Enjoy Team-building activities & other social activities
5. To work in a professional, creative environment, with many opportunities for promotion and development.
6. Remuneration policy deserves
7. To enjoy the social insurance, unemployment insurance regimes and other regimes strictly according to the provisions of the Labor Law and the current Law on Social Insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field
- At least 1+ years of development experience in the related field
- Good knowledge of programming practices and design patterns
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design concepts
- Follow and enforce the coding standards as established by team
- Ability to analyze and familiarize with complex systems
- Adaptable to a dynamic work environment
- Speaking, Writing and Reading English is preferred.
- Have knowledge on Database system: Oracle, SQL Server, MyQL
- Experience with Web Service (SOAP and RESTful).