What We Can Offer
- Taking strategic direction from Software Management.
- Working with the Portfolio and Project Management Office (PPMO) by participating in project planning activities throughout the lifetime of the project.
- Assisting in mentoring Junior Software Developers.
- Taking ownership of individual and department goals as agreed upon with the Software Development Manager.
- Providing remote support and troubleshooting for new and legacy WCS systems.
- Participating in Software Design Reviews with Clients, Software Project Management, Software Services, and Senior Software Developers.
- Assisting Software QA and Infrastructure Engineers in Qualifying, Deploying and Packaging WCS Middleware applications and libraries.
- Assisting Software QA in the development of component and project test plans and test automation.
- Maintaining high-quality project and software design documentation.
- Traveling to Client sites to assist the Software Services Implementation Engineers in qualifying the WES/WCS installation on-site both domestically and internationally
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Knowledge of Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Understanding what is important when designing code for a time-sensitive, high transaction based processing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to articulate to project members and stakeholders; must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Knowledgeable in object-orientated analysis and design (OOAD) such as general design patterns and core object-oriented patterns.
- Manager, auto-build tools, SQL and Oracle, pthreads, XML, XSLT and ActiveMQ .
- Experience with other open-source operating systems and development tools.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem-solving skill
- Flexible working hours (5 working days/week)
- Competitive salary with annual review and performance bonus
- Lunch allowances
- 100% official salary during the probation period; 13th-month salary
- Biannual luxury vacations and monthly Happy Hour
- Outstanding Wellness and English training allowances
- Bao Viet Premium healthcare insurance for Associates and 2 direct Dependents
- Sponsored training and self-development opportunities
- 10% paid working time per week for personal development (attending soft skill courses, etc,. )
- Free access to over 9,000 courses on LinkedIn
- Supportive, international, dynamic working environment and talented, culturally diverse teams
- A large pantry full of snacks, drinks, and seasonal fresh fruit