Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are one of Australia’s biggest banks – but we know that life’s about more than money. It’s about the connections we share with our customers, and the great things we can do to make life easier for them.
That’s why we’re so driven to do great things in the tech space. NAB is rapidly building a top-notch engineering capability and culture; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers.
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Analyze, design, implement features that enhance the business or customer experience; Automate technology operational processes, including change deployment, application resilience, monitoring/alerting, and user self-service.
2. Take guidance from the Engineer Manager, set standards for design, process, and tech workload allocation within the scrum team. Ensures sufficient design guidance exists at story kick-off.
3. Take ownership and accountability for production service, including fix on fail, problem investigation, root cause determination, and resolution.
4. Participate in the delivery of automated production change, understanding change content, executing change control procedures, appropriate technical and business verification, and user communications.
5. Participate in and provide quality assurance activities, including code reviews, white-box testing, test coverage for own work, etc. Debugging and fixing code defects.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. At least 1 - 5 years experience as a software engineer in a complex, enterprise-level development environment;
2. Solid experience in Java 8+ and Java open-source frameworks, including developing using modern frameworks, e.g. Springboot;
3. Experience in designing & developing RESTful APIs and microservices-based system;
4. Experience with distributed, event-driven systems and using messaging protocols. Messaging middleware such as Apache Kafka preferred.
5. Experience in Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, etc)
6. Practical experience in Containers (ECS, Kubernetes, Docker) and FaaS (AWS Lambda) technologies;
7. Good English communication skills (both verbal & written), especially in the global software development environment;
THE BENEFITS AND PERKS
1. Very competitive remuneration package
2. Generous private family healthcare for yourself and two family members
3. A solid team behind you - great people who love what they do
4. The pleasant, enthusiastic, international work environment
5. Opportunity for traveling & training in Australia
6. A brand new & state of the art Agile office
7. Latest technologies, flexible working hours
8. A promising training and career path
9. Fun team activities & outing
10. English learning with native English teachers