Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Technical leadership for Java teams.
- Discuss and propose solutions for team and monitor progress.
- Review source code and coach colleagues to follow coding standards, design patterns and implement tests.
- Research technologies and make workshops.
- Assist and support PMs and teams in their daily work to build knowledge base and improve the development, testing, and deployment process together.
- Lead and provide estimation for requirements
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with focus on computer science, information technology, systems development or a related field.
- Have at least 7 years of experience in analysis, design, and development of Java applications.
- Experience with non-functional aspects, i.e. security, performance, and scalability.
- Strong understanding and experience of common software design patterns.
- In-depth development experience with clean code, coding standards, and code review.
- In-depth development experience with unit tests, mocking libraries, code coverage, and code refactoring.
- In-depth development experience with Java development ecosphere: Spring Core, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Batch, Hazelcast, Elasticsearch, GWT, JSF/Prime Faces.
- In-depth development experience with any kind of database platforms such as Oracle, MS SQL, Graph Database, or MySQL.
- In-depth development experience with REST, SOAP, XML technology.
- Advanced knowledge of Java core, Java Concurrency Framework.
- Advanced knowledge in building and deploying Java-based web applications using Maven, Tomcat, or Embedded Jetty server.
- Have CI/CD experience with Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab, or Bitbucket.
- Can advise project teams on the use of static code analysis tools and configure the tools.
- Can provide technical leadership in complex projects and guide a team of 10 developers.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Able to adjust your working time according to the project schedule.
** Nice to have
- Experience in Microservices architecture, Load balancing is a plus.
- Oracle Professional Certificates is a plus.
- Experience in Scrum/Agile/Kanban.
- Good knowledge of the JVM structure
- Good knowledge of JDK tools (Java Mission Control, jmap, jstat, jstack)
- Experience in Front-end technology (e.g. Angular 2+, VAADIN, HTML, SCSS…)
- Experience in JVM profiling, Performance monitoring.
- Experience with TDD/BDD.
*** The reasons why you want to work at bbv:
- Friendly working environment
- English speaking environment
- Truly Agile software development
- Working with top talents from Switzerland, Germany, Greece, and Vietnam
- We support English classes at top English centers in Ho Chi Minh
- We support sports clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks and lunch
- Working with latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, latest version of Java, Angular…).
- Working with different business domains such as e-commerce, automotive, logistics, insurance, healthcare.
- Participating in the complete software development lifecycle and help making visions work
- Exchanging knowledge with 20 internal communities (Java, .NET, PHP, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, IoT, Cryptocurrencies)
- Annual company trip and team building activities
- Year-end party and project team dinners
- Gifts on Christmas and Tet
- Net salary: we will cover your medical, social and unemployment insurance for you as well as your personal income tax.
- Premium health insurance.
- Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year.
- 14 days of annual leave.
Please submit your CV with focus on what you have accomplished in the past and send it to us
We look forward to meeting you