Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a Professional Software Engineer you will design and implement sophisticated features for our tailor-made software solutions for renowned customers.
In your daily work, you will
- Learn and apply the key principles of enterprise software development in Java in a variety of customer projects.
- Implement business requirements according to the specification.
- Work in API integration, API development
- Develop unit test package, execute test & document test results to ensure the quality of the program
- Investigate all reported problems/errors and implement fixes for the Issues/problems so that the system can operate correctly and efficiently.
- Prepare and maintain up to date system documentation
- Collaborate with other Adnovum employees in cross-functional teams to achieve goals
- Mentor Junior team members
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
To master this job, you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing enterprise application using following technologies:
+ Java/Java EE with Spring
+ API development
+ JS front-end frameworks: Angular, React.JS
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3,, Bootstrap
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, SQL Server)
- Good communication skills in English
- Strong plus if you have any/some of following:
Knowledge of Cloud Technologies
- Experience in Container environments, SSL/ HTTPS/ Bash script, Unix, JWT, OAuth, OIDC
- Experience in agile software development (e.g. state-of-the-art CI/CD tools and DevOps automation)
- Customer facing experience with effective listening and interaction skills
- Experience in mentoring junior project team members
Sharp minds, good vibes
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
- project assignments according to your skill set and development goals.
- working side by side with highly skilled and experienced software engineers.
- collaboration with colleagues in Switzerland, Hungary, Portugal and Singapore.
- friendly working atmosphere in a well-equipped and professional IT environment.
- long-term and stable job with flexible working hours.
- a competitive salary plus a performance based bonus, a premium healthcare plan and free English classes.