Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You set standards, give technical directions, and perform reviews to verify the adherence to coding standards.
You work with architecture teams in Europe and Vietnam to understand designs and architecture directions.
As part of the software engineering team, you coach developers, help them to implement the software in line with the designs and standards, and you train them so they become independent on technical aspects.
You are hands-on and able to solve complex technical issues by yourself. You perform code reviews to validate the code written by teammates. You provide recommendations and directions for continuous improvement of the code quality (technical debt reduction, unit tests, coding standards).
You design the technical stack for development projects. Whenever necessary, you research new or emerging technologies and frameworks, give recommendations, build proofs of concept, and conduct trainings.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Extensive experience in the [Tech] technology and ecosystem.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and database management systems.
- Ability to understand designs documented in mainstream methodologies such as ADD, UML and BPMN.
- Litterate in continuous integration and deployment technologies (Jenkins, Docker)
- Knowledge of clean-code tools such as Sonar.
- Experience and/or certifications on Amazon, Azure and Oracle clouds.
- Experience on IT Operations and live systems (in production).
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology (Scrum).
- Knowledge of other programming languages.
- At least 8 years experience in [Tech] development, including 2 years as a tech lead.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Able to read and write technical documents in the English language. Oral communication skills in English is not mandatory but is a plus.