Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Be responsible for training team members.
- Study requirements and design architectures and choose technologies for projects.
- Support any technical issues of the project team.
- Review code, design of the project team members.
- Manage and assign tasks to members based on project requirements, support the team members.
- English: fluent in both spoken and written. The candidate must be able to communicate directly with clients.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5 years working experience in projects in the field of technology in his/her charge.
- At least 3 year experience in technical management.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java (Thread-based, Actor-based, ...).
- Strong at algorithms analysis and design.
- Proficient working with UML.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable and distributed systems.
- Experience with popular Java frameworks, such as Spring and Play, Hibernate, ...
- Good working experience with Maven, JUnit, Git.
- Familiar with continuous integration.
- Good knowledge with SQL, NoSQL, Message Queues and caching techniques.
- Experience & Knowledge in Grail & Polymer is an advantage
- Salary review once a year
- Working with people who have 8-10 years of experience in the field of software, Software Architect position of the large systems.
- Guided intensive development of technology.
- Have the opportunity to work with challenges and develop one’s best abilities.
- Health insurance, the social insurance as prescribed by the State.
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Friendly, dynamic, promotion opportunities.
-Receive company’s welfares: Holidays, annual vacation, sports, team-building, advanced classes of foreign languages (English, Japanese) ...etc
- Health check once a year
- Detailed CV with work experience and the education background
- Submit your CV to VietnamWorks
- Filename/CV and the email subject: "Application for PM position - Name - Email".