Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Technical leader to develop application software/systems (e.g., HMI on embedded operation panel, PC or Web) for variety of Toshiba industrial products & solutions (such as, Factory Automation, Power System, Railway System, etc):
- Accountable for technical solutions and leading the team to solve technical issues during the project.
- Accountable for continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to optimize development efficiency.
- Conduct training & coaching junior members in the field of embedded software development.
- Directly involving & instructing team members in essential work of application software development, including: requirement gathering & analysis, designing, implementing and testing.
- Support customer directly or indirectly through interface member to resolve technical issues, such as answering customer’s queries, providing improvement idea for customer specification.
• Manage project progress of the small to medium team size (
- Establishing estimation, proposing development plan with customer
- Monitoring and controlling project progress, complying company process.
Keywords: OOP, Software Application Layer, Senior Software Engineer
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electric & Power System, Automation Control, Electronic & Telecommunication, or related fields.
• At least 3 – 5 years’ direct working experience in software development at application layer.
• Working experiences in/with Japanese companies are significant advantage.
• High motivation/rich experiences in developing software applications for industrial systems.
• Firm knowledge in computer science (OS, data structures & algorithms, computer network, database, etc.)
• Firm knowledge & hand-on experiences in software engineering process (from requirement analysis, design to coding & testing) using object oriented methodology.
• Advanced skills in at least one fundamental programming language: C++, Java, C#.
- Specific for desktop application development: Advanced skills at C++/MFC, C++/Qt, C#.Net, Java Core, are expected.
- Specific for web application development: Advanced skills in Java Web Spring, NodeJS/ HTML, JS, CSS and related JS modern frameworks, are expected.
• Excellent interpersonal & English communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Japanese language (N3 or higher) is a significant advantage.
• Loyalty & long term commitment.
• Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail.
• Ability of self-studying/investigating new technologies & new business domains on demand.
• Self-awareness, responsible, result-oriented and deadline commitment.
• High quality mindset, disciplined in compliance of defined development/quality process and rules
• Good team player, open minded.