What We Can Offer
• Responsible for implementing, customizing, maintaining & debugging software solution.
• Contribute to test plan & test design; Responsible for developing & executing unit test cases if required.
• Responsible for product review on work done by team mates
• Contribute in system integration, fixing of bugs reported by customer or testing team.
• Conduct training & coaching junior members in software engineering development if required.
***BENEFIT & PERKS
• Salary: 600$ - 2500$
• High Remuneration Package (up to 15 months salary) and Full Social, Medical & Unemployment Insurance
• Work in well - equipped and professional IT environment and IT community;
• To be trained and/or instructed by Japanese Specialists in Vietnam as well as in Japan and others;
• Become member of a giant corporation;
• Many opportunity to work/study core technology of Toshiba (including OJT long term in Japan)
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Electronic & Telecommunication, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
• Hand-on experiences & knowledge in OOP (experience about OOAD is a plus)
• Firm knowledge of computer science & software engineering
• Fluent communication using English is a must (TOEIC 600 or higher);
• Knowledge and/or experience about cloud computing, Database is an advantage.
• Understanding/experiences in development process is an advantage.
• Japanese: motivation to learn Japanese. JLPT N3 or higher is a plus.
• Expert knowledge at Java Web, .Net Web (Experiences at Cloud environment, Database… is a plus).
• Understands about design patterns and experienced at least 1.
• Firm knowledge at software engineering (from requirement definition, software design, implementation & testing);
• Understand basic of management activities in project.
• Experience in dealing with projects that have frequent change requests & tight schedule is a plus.
• Experience in working with multi-side and cross-cultured customers is an advantage.
• Understanding/experiences in development process: CMMI or practical Agile development is a plus.
• Other requirements
- Team working, open minded, long-term commitment & self-motivated;
- Good inter-personal and communication skills with customers and project members;
- Adapt quickly with new domain, ready to work & study new technologies;
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Fluent communication using English is a must;
- Japanese: motivation to learn Japanese. JLPT N3 or higher is a plus.