Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Understand primary target customer, applications, competition & market.
• Develop how we win Product strategies for target customer.
• Identify and execute opportunities to convert other brand products to Milwaukee brand products
• Work with team to activate & drive sales via:
+ Customer ride-along’s, site calls & demonstrations
+ Key exhibitions
+ Conversion & Promotion Campaigns
+ Training & Product Safety
+ Dealer Heavy Duty Centers, Red-Zones & Merchandising
+ Product training
+ Other Marketing & Branding initiatives
+ Providing feedback from the field related to competition, primary target customer database, applications and products.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2 - 3 years successful selling experience (achieving targets) with strong emphasis on selling.
• Ideally experienced in the power tool filed or the industrial products/service such as construction, automotive, railway, power utility, shipbuilding industry.
3. Knowledge: Knowledge of power tool industry or industrial products.
4. Functional Skills:
• Good at English communication
• Good IT skills e.g., MS Office, PowerPoint, Internet, etc
• Strong problem solving & relentless tenacity to achieve results & objectives, ‘can do’ attitude
• Strong customer service skills with both customers & internal departments
• Excellent planning and time management skills
• A highly motivated self-starter with strong individual and team working skills
• Determination to build a career with a forward-thinking business.
• Practical minded with a technical/mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn and apply new product or technical knowledge.
5. Other Abilities:
• Ability to work varied hours/days as required by the business.
• Able to travel
• B2 licence is preferrable