Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Record day-to-day bank transactions;
• Maintain business trips documentation and records;
• Prepare and register weekly payments information;
• Work according to approved company processes;
• Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Auditing, or Finance.
• Has some experience and understanding in Vietnam accounting.
• Has hands on experience with Navision (would be an advantage).
• Has good skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment.
• Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level.
• Knows how to manage several complex projects at once.
• Is curious and wants to explore and learn every day.
• Strong attention to detail, flexibility, sense of responsibility and confidentiality
• Respectful and positive attitude, a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
• Is flexible with good time management skills.
What we offer you:
• A health insurance package after 3 months working for the company.
• Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years working for the company.
• A Wellness day to take care of yourself and a Birthday day to celebrate.
• An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
• Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
• Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
• An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.
Location: Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam