Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Be responsible for the direct management of project accounting and reporting, including budgeting, planning and forecasting; financial and regulatory reporting; in-depth analytics of project performance and risks; awareness of project’s financial position and acting to prevent problems.
• Responsible for month-end closing
• Implement, review and provide accurate and timely financial information to local, and corporate management team.
• Ensure cost control practices are implemented to keep spending within budgeted levels
• Responsible for credit, risk and forex management, working capital & operating cash flow. Effectively manages receivables, inventory, A/R and capital expenditures.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports and all schedules as required by Management and by Vietnamese government and offices / Supervise for all taxation matters and all statutory fillings
• Handle all incoming and outgoing banking transactions on behalf of the company
• Submit periodic reports detailing the company's present financial situation and forecasting the coming quarter
• Implement company policies regarding documentation and accounting of receipts and other financial information
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 2 year of experience in similar role (in real estate companies is plus)
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Auditing
• Opened-mindset, will-do attitude, creative and commercial awareness
• Good at English