Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a Junior Accountant at Odyssey, you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience in all areas of accounting in simple entity types, through to complex entity groups.
You will learn International accounting standards, Australian accounting standards and Australian tax law. You will be shown how to use several International bookkeeping packages such as Xero and Quickbooks online, and how to use Accounting Ledger and Taxation packages.
You will be use your learnings to perform Australian standard accounting tasks including data conversion, bookkeeping, preparation of financial statements, and tax returns for entities in Australia and other countries.
You will be undergoing an initial 2 months training period, and then offered 1-3 years contract with excellent salary and benefits. For outstanding achievers, Odyssey offers an ongoing monthly bonus of up to 60% of your monthly salary, along with annual and “job” bonuses, and an employee loyalty bonus system. Our remuneration is significantly above what can be expected in any other accounting firm.
Candidates will have a chance to work with qualified and experienced Australian CA and CPA accountants. As you progress you will be required to liaise with native English speakers regarding project work, and supervise teams of accountants including reviewing their work and clarifying technical issues. You must be confident in written English, and in order to advance to management levels you must be determined to develop your English speaking skills.
Odyssey encourages and rewards independent thinkers and those who have the aptitude to achieve.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong English skills – written competency is a must and verbal skills are highly valued (All documents are in English and communication with clients is also in English)
• Being flexible and able to work independently but also in group
• Having good interpersonal skills and commitment to the accounting profession
• Being detail oriented and able to work under pressure
• Proficiency in MS Excel and Outlook is required
• Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment