Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
There is no denying the importance of an Accountant to a business. At TRG, you are one of the key players in our very vital department. Your responsibilities are more than just crunching numbers. We have a team of reliable accountants and your scope of work will focus mostly on Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
We believe you possess a high level of integrity, honesty, and are a professional when handling the confidential data of both TRG and our clients.
What does a successful Accountant look like?
- Handle Account Receivable and Account Payable
- Prepares reports on revenue/cost when required.
- Handle transactions & invoices
- Organise and manage accounting documents
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Line Manager
What’s in it for you?
- Top 1% Arabica coffee beans and other refreshing beverages from our F&B brand downstairs - PJ’s Coffee, just for you, and it’s on the house! No more wasting your money on morning coffee!
- A modern, green, and open space office with lounge areas and a spacious lunchroom
- 16 paid days off per calendar year for Vietnamese staff and 2 additional paid holiday days off for Christmas (24th & 25th December)
- TRG will pay full social insurance based on your salary even during your probation period. And your salary in probation is equal to your official salary.
- Working with our Diverse and Inclusive TRG community with colleagues WFA from across the globe
- Strong culture to support your learning and development and growth
- Multiple (12+) networking/collaboration/learning/training events each month
- Training and certification support
- Free access to our library (1000+ books and still counting), multiple online training portals/ universities/ academies
- Get coached by TRG’s founder and CEO or other experts in our coaching and mentoring network.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Good at English, excel, 1 accounting software (Sunsystems is a big plus)
- Be a fast learner with high adaptability, high attention to detail and good command of English and Vietnamese (preferably IELTS score from 6.0 or equivalent)
- A high level of ethics, accuracy and responsibility
- Be friendly, cooperative and passionate to learn and grow