What We Can Offer
Responsible for business documentation on behalf of one of the renowned multinational banks (full time onsite in HCMC)
• Timely documenting financial regulation requirements, also includes translation
• Support all the project administration such as sprint logs and other project administrations
• Responsibility for client facing activities assigned by the project lead
• Summarize the project documentations including business requirements and standard operational procedures (SOPs)
• Respond to customer inquiries.
• Collect scanned Official Letters and other regulations and translate and summarize into English
• Accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities.
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team.
• Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate.
• Other tasks or ad hoc activities
• Languages, Accounting, Finance or any business-related course with quantitative discipline (e.g. Economics, Math, Statistics)
• 1-year work experience. Fresh graduates and Intern are encouraged to apply.
• Written and spoken ability in Vietnamese & English
• Previous English speaking experience / studies
• Must be a good team player
• Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
• Flexibility, especially in the period of project implementation
• Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks (thinking outside the box is a plus)
• Experience with banking or finance is a plus
• Microsoft Office skills
• Client industry experience a plus
• With knowledge of programming will be advantage
• Immediate available with no criminal certificate will be advantage
• Willing to travel