Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Prepare AutoCAD drawings to meet the Client’s requirement and to Comply with Singapore Building Authorities’s regulations.
• Coordinate and work closely with Clients, Architects and Engineers to follow up on the projects. Suggest for improvement or necessary changes if any.
• Work with Engineer to produce completed presentation.
• To prepare the documents and submit to Authority for Permit/Clearances.
• Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by Manager.
• Will be trained in Fire Protection Work.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s Degree or College Degree in Architect or Engineer field.
• Experience required: at least 1-2 years, proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office.
• To be careful on the task.
• Long-term commitment.
• Good English skill, both spoken and written is preferred.
Annual Leave: 14 days/Years
Benefits: Benefits according to Vietnam's Labor Laws.
Trained by the Professional Engineer.
The office working hours are as follows, except Sundays and Public Holidays:
- Monday to Friday: 08:30 AM to 05:30 PM
- Saturday: 08:30AM to 12:30PM
(Alternate Saturday off)
Salary/Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience
**** Please submit CV in English