What We Can Offer
• To translate the design including all parts into a production ready drawing in the electronic systems that is used within the organization.
• Prepare all product specifications and related documents.
• Provide information to the purchase department, production departments, sales department and logistics departments.
• Prepare sample harnesses and assist in the research of new production technics in cooperation with the technical department.
• Make inquiries to suppliers regarding components regarding pricing, availability, lead times and samples.
• Is able to make the technical drawings
• Is able to read and identify technical requirements
• Is able to build the basic drawing of the electrical wire-harness.
• Is able to work with CAD systems such as like CATIA and Solid-works.
• Is able to use and read mechanical and electronics measuring tools such as tape-measure, callipers, multi meters and oscilloscope.
• Able to safely disassemble and assemble parts and components of vehicles (moto mechanical skills).
• To have proven basic knowledge of electrics and electronics and the ability to analyse electrical problems.
• Is a team player and can clearly communicate to colleagues, suppliers and customers.
• Is able to organise and manage their tasks on project bases.
• Is able to make project timings and work according to them.
• Is able to work with modern equipment such as PC, scanner and digital instruments.
• Is able to work in a dynamic environment that continuous change, to perform and handle different projects simultaneously.
Education and experience requirements:
• College degree level or higher.
• Proven skills and experiences of mechanics and electronics in advantage.
• Proven knowledge and experience with CAD engineering in 2D, 3D.
• At least 02 years of working experience in a technical field.
• Interested in designing of wiring harnesses in 2D.
• Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Basic knowledge of computer science is an advantage.
• Basic English skills: listening, speaking, reading, writing.
• Excellent communication skills.
Quantity : 01 person
Gender : Male or Female
Working time: 9:00 – 18:00
Working day: 06 days per week
Working location : ECS-Electronics Vietnam, My phuoc 3 Industrial Park, Ben Cat Town,
Binh Duong Province.