What We Can Offer
Established in 2012, our client represents the commercialization of an internal process perfected by long-serving industry specialists. With exceptional teams based in Australia, Vietnam and Malaysia, we have trained and developed business degree-qualified leaders in financial planning, mortgage administration and para-planning support.
About the role
The Financial Planning Analyst will join the team in Vietnam and work collaboratively with all team members across 3 locations to play a proactive role in the development and construction of financial strategies to meet the client’s objectives, including:
• To provide ongoing support to Australian based client Tempus Wealth in the provision of compliant, quality advice to its clients.
• Liaise closely with all relevant internal Financial Planning & Loan employees to ensure they are completing and preparing documents in accordance with all compliance standards
• Assist with the management of all tracking spreadsheets, weekly, and monthly reporting to ensure initial and ongoing requirements are met.
• Support the Senior Financial Quality Control Officer in ensuring that Tempus Wealth is at the forefront of all regulatory and compliance changes and correct processes are put in place to support these changes
• Assist with preparation in the lead up to audits.
• Assist with the weekly scorecard compliance spreadsheet
• Degree qualified in Financial related areas, i.e. Business, Commerce, Finance, Accounting
• Fluent communication in English (written and oral)
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of XPLAN or experience with financial planning software is preferable
• Willingness to learn all areas of Financial Planning processes including Superannuation, Investments, Gearing, Retirement income, tax minimization strategies and personal insurance.