Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Collaborate with the Team to proceed recruitment, from the creation of job descriptions, job ads, job posting, coordination of test/interview procedure, candidate sourcing, test, interview, applicant information/filing, recruitment database... to effective employment, for assigned open positions, towards both external and internal candidates.
• Follow up different recruitment channel and propose actions or solutions to best use those channels for recruitment needs; evaluate and recommend efficient recruitment channels;
• Ensure and follow up the quality of candidate selection for the assigned posts/ filled vacancies.
HR Operation - Employee Engagement (30%):
• Monitoring onboarding program for newcomer.
• Update leave records, communicate with staff about their leaves properly;
• Deliver good HR service to employees; ensure excellent relation with the staffs, give quick and pertinent answers to their concerns; propose and join in initiatives to improve working environment;
• Maintain good cooperation with different teams and departments; answer queries from management members, provide advice, support, updates and briefings on HR matters;
• HR communication Support to prepare message/ newsletter and notice to publishing out to all staff in terms of decision, notice, regulation.
• Foster a positive and inclusive environment through team building, employee feedback, meetings and internal events; and
• Plan and organize employee engagement activities.
Admin Support (20%):
• Support expats proceed related to Work Permit, Visa, TRC, etc…
• Manage daily incoming admin tasks (if any)
• Purchase office supplies and/or any other items required for the office.
• Management, procurement of assets, equipment, office tools.
• Support to organize internal engagement activities
• Coordinate for vendor creation, proceed the payment and follow up the payment with Finance Team.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Be able to work independently as well as in a team
• Be able to work under pressure
• At least 1 years of working experience in HR field.
• Experience in Start-up.
• Strong at recruitment, talent acquisition.
• Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
• Good adaptability and good ability to self-learning.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese; and
• Being proactive and energetic.
*** Why should you be excited to join us?
• Salary: negotiate. Competitive salary. We pay what you deserve, not what the paper says
• 100% salary during the probation period
• A lot of ownership of your work. We tackle challenges, as a team
• Very open environment, no hierarchy, we want you to be the change you seek
• Grab support to work at a beautiful office in D1 with snack and coffee at pantry, laptop and extra monitor etc.
• Up to 15 days of annual leaves with a loyalty program, and national holidays,
• Adding 03 days off plus Christmas leave (25/12) + Vietnamese Family Day (28/6) + Birthday leave
• Private health Insurance for you and your loved ones
• 13th month bonus salary
• Review Performance by yearly
• Sick leave support; and lots of activities.
If you are passionate about this position and would like to become part of the Silentium team, please send an e-mail to our company with your resume and your earliest possible starting date.