What We Can Offer
- Perform teaching duties and administrative activities related to teaching (which may include extra-curricular activities).
- Brings integrity and a strong work ethic to every situation, communicate clearly and can think on their feet.
- Has experience in teaching English and knowledge of Test Prep (IELTS/TOEFL...) formats and teaching techniques will be an advantage.
- Being familiar with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Gmail, ...).
- Strong confidence, communication, presentation and critical thinking skills.
- Passionate about language learning and interested in long-term career opportunities.
- Be available on weekdays evening and weekends full day (can commit minimum 40 hours/month).
*****YOU'LL LOVE WORKING WITH US:
- Competitive salary package and maximized teaching hours.
- Visa and work permit supported by Yola.
- Fair and transparent performance evaluation, salary review and reward system.
- Professional training to develop your expertise and learn from experienced teachers/managers.
- Comprehensive wellness package (followed by Vietnamese law) and premium health package.
- Hands on social activities, like team building/outing, Gala dinner, appreciation on Teachers’ Day…
- Attractive benefits for full-time contracted teachers: full paid annual leaves, holiday bonus, trade union benefits, tuition discount up to 100%.
*** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.