What We Can Offer
For this position, minimum works are as follows:
・ Assist Supervisor/Leader to issue new-build and modifications to existing mechanical design, repair/replace for Projects, Maintenance and Process changes.
・ Support Expert to advise Maintenance staff on mechanical stability of repair strategies or approval of new fabricator procedures and modifications in engineering.
・ Control new fabricated design and ensure that new build /modifications followed the appropriate standard (ie ASME VIII, B31.3, B31.4, B31.8, EEMUA 159, NORSOK M101, AWS, NACE, DEPs)
・ Support to develop NSRP standards, workflows and procedures with cooperation with other section/division and other processes according to NSRP management manual, included how to respond to incidence/failure regarding inspection activities.
・ Support to plan, develop and present workshops.
・ Assist Expert to design and approve appropriate work schedules for contractors and NSRP staff and plan daily work assignments in order to maintain an adequate personnel complement without excessive team sizes.
・ Monitor quality control, quality assurance, safety and inspection control practices to assure compliance with internal and external standards (ASME, API, NORSOK).
・ Guide, direct and motivate the less experienced engineers and operators including setting education and training and assessing their performance in association with their superior and the Human Resources Section.
・ Dedication to maintaining safe operations enforcing strict conformance with all government regulations and applicable company procedures and policies.
・ Other tasks are assigned by Leader/Supervisor/Manager
* Junior Process Control Engineer is responsible to provide support services to other departments in accordance with established working procedures under Process Leader’s instruction. Responsibilities include assuring effective utilization of technical quality and ensuring appropriate safety standards.
For this position, minimum works are as follows,
· Review and update the engineering standards as needed in order to ensure that process control systems is engineered and purchased with the safest and best technology available.
· Perform activities to ensure that the design conforms to functional specifications, recognized codes and standards, and other requirements.
· Prepare conceptual, comprehensive design packages of process control systems and instrumentation and engineering budgetary cost estimates.
· Maintain process control systems and improve the performance of process control systems to achieve and sustain key performance index（KPIs）.
· Investigate process control system problems and equipment trips and provide remedial engineering recommendations.
· Troubleshoot process control systems.
· Provide technical support with regards to process control systems.
· Resolve complex issues concerning new technology and upgrades of equipments and process control systems thorough communication with vendors, technical consultants etc.
· Participate in planning, cost development and management, scheduling, etc for assigned projects.
· Provide controls engineering services during turnaround activities.
· Carry out the job instructed by Section Manager, Deputy Section Manager and Process Control Leader
- Work Experience: Experience required 1-3 years in relevant section of Oil & Gas company with prior experience in engineering/mechanical/pressure equipment under boiler code fabrication (eg ASME VIII division 1 & 2, CODAP 2000, AD MERKBLATT etc) and engaged in actual field operation which includes not only on stream plant but also trouble-shooting, projects and preparation for daily and turnaround maintenance.
- Specialty/Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
+Require specialized skills in piping circuits and international standards including API, ASME VIII Div 1&2, ASTM, NACE, AWS, ISO 9001 standards inspection and international inspection codes and standards.
+ Good Knowledge of Materials selection for fabrication and repair
+ Experience of Common welded and bolted fabrication methods
+ Good Knowledge of stress calculation with PV ELITE software packages
+ Good Knowledge of degradation mechanisms (Fatigue, corrosion, HIC etc)
+ Knowledge of Repairs in common crude oil refineries according to ASME PCC2
+ Ability to calculated Nozzle stresses analysis on pressure equipment
+ Experience in project mechanical new build design of static equipment and process including SOW writing, technical queries, technical authority waivers issuance
* Requirement for Junior Process Control Engineer:
Specialty/Qualification : A bachelor’s degree in Automation
Skills : - Knowledgeable with the industrial standards and code requirements for process control systems, especially Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Oil Movement and Storage System (OMS), Terminal Automation System (TAS), Product Blending Control System (PBCS), etc.
- Excellent Knowledge of Process Control, in addition, Model Predictive Control (MPC) is more desirable.
- Have field experience in designing and applying process control systems, especially Advanced Process Control using PIDs, for industrial facilities.
- Capable to effectively review and improve process control system functions and performance, and expand project documentation, drawings, specifications and testing procedures.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- English skills IELTS 5.0
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook