Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Collaborate with team members to launch projects.
• Under the support/guidance of assigned senior engineers, Understand project requirements and concepts to complete the assigned tasks as quality and schedule requirement.
• Under the support/guidance of assigned senior engineers, ensuring that the assigned tasks are designed in accordance with local codes and international standards
• Ensure that all drawings are reviewed and checked before submitting to senior engineers or contact window prior to external issued
• Translating functional requirements into technical design (plans, bill of materials, calculation tables)
• Under the guidance/ training of assigned senior engineers, working on 3D designing software.
• Coordinate with other designers during design process for clashing control.
• Other duties upon request
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree in Plumbing field/ HVAC
• 2 years of experience in Plumbing design field
• Have knowledge of Autocad
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including words, excel.
• Have knowledge of REVIT is a plus
• Basic knowledge of Plumbing field
• Hardworking, eager to learn and attention to details
• Able to read and understand English
• To become a quality driven Plumbing engineer
• Unique opportunity to work on forward thinking projects and international standards
• Learn to master fully licensed BIM software on powerful workstations
• Good working environment and European management style
• Competitive salary according to personal experience and ability
• 15 days annual leave, 12 days sick leave, 15-20 days child sick leave.
• Private hospitalization insurance
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance paid following labor law
• Team building activity and other benefits following company policy
• 5 working days per week (Mon to Fri)
• Starting date: ASAP