Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Remuneration Package: Up to 35,000USD
Job Duties & Wages: Reference below and labor agreement.
• Evaluate and improve new product development processes throughout manufacturing operations via data driven analysis of operations and systems.
• Initiate, support and maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving pre-production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
• Develop innovative solutions to bottlenecks during new product pre-pilot and pilot phases.
• Improve process capability and pre-production volume output while maintaining and improving quality standards during pre-pilot and pilot phases.
• Proactively engage PING Costing Manager to ID, assess and recommend new processes and/or procedures that may serve to reduce waste and/or inefficiency within pre-production processes. Participate and support CBD reviews where requested to contribute to cost avoidance and savings goals without sacrifice of PRDS intention.
• Support the preparation of pre-pilot and pilot samples for PING and supplier evaluation.
• Perform rework and scrap analysis from pre-pilot and pilot phases – strive for reduction.
• Collect, record, transcribe, and manage FMEA input/output information with data linking PING with T1/T2 suppliers to reduce and/or manage risk from high FMEA RPN items prior to 2nd green light production release.
• Use data driven support to prove “process capability and stability” throughout pre-pilot and pilot phases prior to production release.
• Document status and results from FMEA and Q-Snap efforts within PING SharePoint.
• ID, ensure and support measurement apparatus calibrations and verifications std’s tied to testing equipment at T1/T2’s to support and ensure pre-pilot and pilot data accuracy.
• Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of pre-production process.
• Provide suggestions during MRB/RTV incident investigations.
• Serve as lead recommendation hub supporting T1/T2 and PING on scrap, rework, bottleneck, MRB/RTV corrective actions during new product pre-pilot and pilot phases. Serve as an “SME” resource during production phase to partner with PING FOM’s and T1/T2 suppliers should issues develop during production.
• Work with lead PE within PING USA along with suppliers and PING Costing Managers to develop cost-effective and working pre-production process.
• Serves to ensure new projects target dates are completed on time via official 1st green light review and signoff.
• Ensure pre-production financial budgets are followed with emphasis on cost avoidance and savings metrics.
• Set pre-production standards whereby processes work at the optimum level, to the right rate and quality of output, in order to meet ongoing production supply needs.
• Participate in conference calls with PING USA where requested – often at night or early AM.