Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- The Sales Department works directly with our clients, who may be retail or wholesale travel agents, or passengers booking their own holidays directly.
- The Sales Department matches the needs of the client with the products available in our destinations, and then sells /prepare the proposal. Success is based on the closing of the deal and confirmation of the booking.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
#Wide: Knowledge of SE Asia destinations
#Vietnamese citizen only
- Excellent in SPANISH both written and spoken
- Excellent in English, both written and spoken
- 1 year experience as Sales Consultant in a DMC
- You will need to be sales focused with a positive outlook, organized and the ability to well within a team. You will also need to have good communications skills along with good administration skills too.
- If the candidates do not have experience but the candidates are potential and excellent in language, company will select the interesting CVs and call for the interview.
** Junior Sales Consultants are required:
- To have sales skills in order to determine the most suitable and interesting itinerary for the agent, and ultimately, the final clients, according to their needs/profile . This, involves
- To have a good understanding of the agent/clients’ requirements, a detailed knowledge of the products in each destination, and the ability to persuade the agent.
- Consultants need to present the proposal as per company standards and following client/agent demands.
- Consultants need consider the individual client‘s profile, age, travel style and main interests
- Have the ability to t hink about the itinerary as a whole in terms of a well-planned and timed trip
- Have the ability to c ustomize appropriate, outstanding activities in the itinerary to create an unforgettable experience.
- Detail oriented skill to make sure the standard of services is consistent, Good knowledge of the product in order to prevent further complaints Be proactive and creative.
We need a person that:
• Develop strong product knowledge about all Indochina Strings destinations
• Possess a good understanding about customers’ culture and mentality through appropriate questions and also able to explain/argument properly any itinerary or doubt which client might have.
• Maintain and develop a good relationship with existing agents/clients
• Follow up, if needed, existing proposals
• Update yourself on both products in SE Asia and all procedures/strategies set by the company.
• Speed of response/reaction versus problems whilst client´s on destination.