What We Can Offer
From Concept Design through to built reality.
- To visualize and communicate design ideas effectively in:
Archicad (Primary drafting software) |PSD | Sketchup/or other suitable media.
- Formal presentations/ coordination meetings with clients/ consultant and relevant parties.
- To work closely with 3D Visual Team to develop vision into a developed 3D design.
- To be able to produce drawings across various scales for production of the interiors.
- To engage with both local and international suppliers for material and ID specifications.
- University Graduated in Architecture/ Interior design.
- Min 2.5 Years experience in Interior Design industry (Communication skills in English)
+ Prior work experiences in International firms will be big advantage
- Expert in design application: Archicad (Preferred), InDesign, Photoshop, hand sketching
- Good design sensibilities with strong focus on ability to bring Concept into detail design.
+ Ability to show detail design in 2D drawing as well as outline interior space in 3D drawing.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Competence in organizational support.
+ Thrive under fast paced highly creative environment.
+ Initiative, self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts quickly.
+ Flexibility, diligence, reliability and responsibility are a must.
- Please submit your Portfolio along with your best Working Drawings when applying.
• Successful candidate will have opportunity to work in a dynamic, modern and professional environment.
• Excellent exposure to international design and sensibilities.
• Unique niche projects and upfront client exposure.
*Salary: Compensation package will be discussed separately and will depend solely on qualification presented. Only short-listed applicants will be notified.