Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Analysing user needs and software requirements.
• Investigate & gather knowledge of new technologies & new business domain to determine software solution and/or conduct domain-specific software engineering.
• Creating software design to realize the software solution.
• Responsible for coding, customizing, maintaining & debugging software solution.
• Contribute in system integration, fixing of bugs reported by customer.
• Review of work done by peers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Telecommunication Engineering is expected. However, practical education in vocational IT schools is also considerable if candidates can show good technical potential.
• Industrial working experiences is an advantage, but not mandatory.
• We can also offer potential 3rd year or 4th year students in IT related fields to learn & work in part time (on the job training program).
* Required Knowledge/Skills and Experience
• Familiar at one of common programming languages: C/C++, Java, C#, etc.
• Quick in self-studying/investigating new technologies & new business domains on demand.
• Have analytical skills, problem-solving skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail.
* Advantage for candidates have:
• Firm knowledge of computer science & software engineering
• Appropriate English language fluency, main focus on reading & writing; you will have many chances to practice English during working.
• Working experiences in software development industry, especially, in offshore companies for Japanese customers